Time for a Swim
25 JUN 2021
Summer is defined as the warmest season of the year. With that in mind, we are working hard to get the pool and surrounding area ready for everyone to enjoy. The interlock around the perimeter and the tiles are being refitted. After sitting dormant for 18 months, we have experienced some plumbing issues that are being attended to. The Ontario government has confirmed we are able to reopen our pool, so we are moving full steam ahead. The pool inspection is happening on June 29. The fencing and landscaping are being freshened up to provide a more attractive backdrop. The first water trucks will begin to arrive next week. The power-washing, sweeping, painting and deep cleaning is all underway. We want to be at our best when you arrive.
There are operating procedures being implemented to insure everyone’s safety. Please review the information below. You are welcome to reach out directly to me with your questions email@example.com.
- No walk-ins allowed. Reservations can be made through Golf Genius.
- Reservations can be made for up to 1 hour 45 minutes. Please note there will be a 15-minute changeover period for cleaning between bookings.
- Mandatory check-in with the Lifeguard upon arrival.
- Pool capacity is 20 people, including adults and children. No Group Bookings are allowed at this time due to limited space.
- Towels are available. Washrooms and lockers are open, but indoor showers are not available at this time.
- Limited floats, flutter boards, and lifejackets are available to use. You can also bring your own.
- NO MEAL SERVICE is available. We encourage you to enjoy a meal in the bistro before or after your pool reservation. Snacks and beverages are available for purchase.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL beverages are permitted.
- NO GLASS in the pool area.
- Washrooms and locker rooms are kept locked. To access, please ask the Lifeguard for the key. This allows us to monitor capacity.
- Please cancel your reservation if you are unable to attend. Due to high demand, we want to ensure space is available if you do not attend. Note: $25 fees will be applied if you do not show. We will not be keeping a waitlist, please book your reservation or call with any inquiries.
- Please do not move any of the furnishings. Social distancing is required.
- Masks are required when moving to and from your seating area or the locker rooms.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Looking forward to seeing you Poolside this season.
Beverly Finlayson, Clubhouse Manager